Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monkey Business



It is hard not to compare our little Max to a monkey, what with all the jumping, screeching, and his fondness for bananas. But did you know that, also like a monkey, Max enjoys an occational grooming?

Funny that the same boy who can't go a waking moment without trying to lunge out of your arms, poke your eyes, pull your hair, headbutt you, etc. will sit calmly and let you clip his nails and clean out his ears.

A little late with the nail clipping Dad, as is evident by the huge scratch on my nose! - Max

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, this is one of my favorite videos. Although the other ones are hysterical, I love this one because it's so sweet. And, OMG, does Max look exactly like Richie!

Tell Max that his Auntie Em misses him!

xoxo

Nana said...

I love the peacefulness of this video. It's oozing with love.

One Love Photo said...

Me too! i love it will people capture day to day life. it's the sweetest!