Saturday, December 19, 2009

Richie's Origin Video

Four months to the day after each of his children were born my father shot a short movie depicting how they were "found." We always loved these growing up and despite the countless hours of home movies taken over the years it was always these goofy little shorts we would pull off the shelf and watch whenever we were feeling nostalgic.

So when Max was born I knew we would be creating an origin video for him.

We hope you like it, but before the debut we invite you to enjoy the movies that started it all.

Everyday, now until Christmas, I will be posting one of the Mancino children's origin videos with special commentary from the creator himself, my father (with additional commentary from the co-creator, my mother)

So, without further ado, for the first time anywhere besides our living room, my origin video.

1 comment:

Paul Keslin said...

This is possibly one of the funniest/coolest things I've ever seen! Props to your parents Richard!