Tuesday, March 4, 2008

From my point of view

I feel obligated to post something sometimes but the truth is, my life isn't that exciting. I work, try to go the gym, come home and do the same thing over again 5 days a week. The weekends are definitely more exciting don't get me wrong, but I NEVER take my camera with me so I never have any good pictures. I think the pictures are the best part about these things. I love seeing other people and what they are up to by the pics they post.
So, since I don't have any good pics from the past weekend, I will post what I see right now from my point of view.
Here it is...Richard playing video games as I type and we wait for Nate to get here so we can go to dinner.


Here is the view of my laptop as I get ready to post. A few catalogs to look at and a nice cocktail after a hard day at work. Like I said, not very exciting.


So there you have it. Now I'm off to go get some dinner at La Carta de Oaxaca. It is one of the best mexican places in Seattle so if you haven't tried it, next time you are in Ballard, check it out because it is delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to get away with this excuse, too, but nobody would let me, so I won't let you. We like to hear about the simple stuff. And, I believe you told me - put your camera in your purse. Right now!